Spiral Ribbed PC Wire for Reinforcing Structure
Spiral ribbed PC wire, also called spiral PC wire and spiral ribbed PC steel wire, is one of the traditional products of PC wire. Compared with the plain PC wire, its surface is not smooth but spiral. Commonly, there are 3 - 6 consecutive spiral ribs on the surface. The advantage is that spiral ribs can strengthen the combination between wire and concrete, thus increasing the performance of the PC construction structure and extending its life. What's more, it is widely used in PC telegraph poles, PC hollow slabs, and PC water pipes, etc.
With high bonding force, spiral ribbed PC wire has a wide range of using: prestressed concrete structures, building structures, reinforcing structures, road and bridge structures, etc.
We can supply spiral ribbed PC wire with different diameters from 3.00 mm to 12.00 mm. All can be produced according to your specific requirements.
With consecutive spiral ribs on the surface, spiral ribbed PC wire has a strong bonding force.
Compared with plain PC wire, spiral ribbed PC wire can better combine with concrete.
- Material: high carbon steel.
- Diameter: 3.00 mm - 12.00 mm.
- Surface treatment: spiral ribbed.
- Tensile strength: 1470 MPa - 1860 MPa.
- Relaxation: less than 2% (1000 hours).
- Elongation: not less than 4%.
- Standard: ASTM, BS, DIN, GB. AISI, JIS.
- Type: drawn wire.
- Coil Weight: 1000 kg - 3500 kg.
- Package: export packing.
|Item||Size (mm)||Tolerance (mm)||Area (mm2)||Theoretical weight (g/m)||Wire Cross-sectional Size||Rib Pieces||Lay Length (mm)|
|Basic-round diameter (mm)||Out-round Diameter (mm)||Rib Width (mm)||4|
|SRPW-400||4.00||± 0.04||12.57||98.6||3.85 ± 0.05||4.25 ± 0.05||0.90 - 1.30||24 - 30|
|SRPW-480||4.80||± 0.05||18.10||142||4.60 ± 0.05||5.10 ± 0.05||1.30 - 1.70||28 - 36|
|SRPW-500||5.00||19.63||154||4.08 ± 0.05||5.30 ± 0.05||1.30 - 1.70||28 - 36|
|SRPW-600||6.00||28.27||222||5.80 ± 0.05||6.30 ± 0.05||1.60 - 2.00||30 - 38|
|SRPW-625||6.25||30.68||241||6.00 ± 0.05||6.70 ± 0.05||1.60 - 2.00||30 - 40|
|SRPW-700||7.00||38.48||302||6.73 ± 0.05||7.46 ± 0.10||1.80 - 2.20||35 - 45|
|SRPW-800||8.00||± 0.06||50.26||394||7.75 ± 0.05||8.45 ± 0.10||2.00 - 2.40||40 - 50|
|SRPW-900||9.00||63.62||499||8.75 ± 0.05||9.45 ± 0.05||2.10 - 2.70||42 - 52|
|SRPW-1000||10.00||78.54||616||9.75 ± 0.05||9.75 ± 0.05||2.50 - 3.00||45 - 58|
- High bonding force.
- Wide range of using.
- High tensile strength and low relaxation.
- Advanced production line, necessary facility and examination equipment.
- Prestressed concrete structures: PC pressure pipe, cement concrete pipes.
- Building structures: hollow floor board, high-rise buildings and houses, nuclear power plants, stadiums, wall boards.
- Road and bridge structures: bridges, subway, highway, railway sleepers.
- Reinforcing structures: rock-soil anchoring project, dams.
- Other uses: crane beams, cement poles, panel, mines, free cutting steel, tubular piles, TV towers, girders, slabs, double-T board, etc.