Stable and Compacted Galvanized Steel Strand for Concrete
Galvanized steel strands, also called galvanized stranded wires, which are twisted together by several galvanized steel wires. Among different steel wire strands, 1 × 3, 1 × 7, 1 × 19 galvanized stranded wire are the most popular. Because they are made by means of wire drawing followed by hot-dipped galvanizing or electrical galvanizing, the surface of the strands has a layer of zinc. Therefore, the strands have extremely excellent nature, such as excellent abrasion resistance, high tensile strength and corrosion resistance.
Cross sectional area of 1 × 3 galvanized steel strand. The wire diameter sizes from 0.8 mm to 7.60 mm. The strand sizes from 5.4 mm to 17.8 mm.
Cross sectional area of 1 × 7 galvanized steel strand. The structures of strand are available in 1 × 37, 1 × 25, 1 × 19, 1 × 7, 1 × 4, 1 × 3 & 1 × 2.
- Material: high carbon steel, mild steel wire.
- Wire diameter: 0.8 mm - 7.60 mm.
- Strand size: 5.4 mm - 17.80 mm.
- Length: according to the customer request.
- Finish: smooth, dimpled, indented.
- Zinc coating: according to ASTM A475 Class A, 80g/m2 - 550g/m2.
- Tensile strength: 1000 MPa - 1960 MPa.
- Standard: ASTM A363, ASTM A416, ASTM A648, EN 10138, BS 5896, AS 4671, ISO 6934, JIS G 3536, etc.
- Structure: 1 × 37, 1 × 25, 1 × 19, 1 × 7, 1 × 4, 1 × 3 and 1 × 2.
Galvanized steel strand with firm and thick zinc coating, features excellent corrosion resistance.
Galvanized steel strand with good softness, good stability and high tensile strength is widely used in messenger wire, guy wire, core wire, earth wire/ground wire, barrier cable, structure cable, etc.
Galvanized steel strand with high tensile strength and excellent corrosion resistance is widely used in power transmission industry, road and bridge structures and concrete construction.
Galvanized steel strand with different wire diameter, different strand sizes, different zinc coating thickness and different packing type, all can be produced according to your specific requirements.
|Hot dipped galvanized stay strands for telephone and telegraph poles, transmission line poles, railway track signals & general purpose||IS: 2141 (2000), BS 183-1972, ASTM A363 ASTM A475.||1 × 3, 1 × 4, 1 × 7, 1 × 19, 1 × 37 heavy zinc coating required.|
|The core for Al conductors galvanized steel reinforced used for overhead power transmission||IS 398-2 (1996).||1 × 7, 1 × 19 heavy zinc coating required.|
- Environmental protection zinc coating.
- Thick and firm zinc coating.
- Good corrosion resistance of Class A.
- Unique anti-rust process on joints.
- Toughness maintains a long time.
- Good stability and reliability.
- A compacted structure with no crack, curve, or shift.
Galvanized Steel Strand has a long history of service to the power transmission industry, the pre-engineering building industry, the construction industry, fishing industry, municipalities and cable structures, etc.
- Power transmission industry: messenger wires, guy wires, core wires, earth wires, telecommunication cables, barrier cable, etc.
- Construction industry: high-rise and other commercial structures, multi-level parking garages, structure cables, etc.
- Road and bridge structures: highway and railway viaducts, suspension bridges and cable-stayed bridges, express way fencing, etc.
- Surface protection: no folding marks, no scratches, no defects such as broken, crushed, and hard to bend.
- The surface of steel strand should keep away from oil, dirt, water and other impurities.
- The ribs on strand surface should be consecutive, no crack and spalling phenomena.
Please provide the detail requirements when inquiry to us. It will helps to give a satisfactory answer.