Indented PC Strand with Strong Bonding Force
Indented PC strand, also called indented PC steel strand, is twisted by several indented PC wires. The indented PC wire has a strong nature of bonding force, therefore the indented PC strand can further strengthen the bonding force with concrete. What’s more, it has a broad applications in many fields, such as PC constructions, PC hollow slabs and high-speed railway sleepers.
Indented PC strand with indented surface treatment can strengthen the boding force with concrete.
Indented PC strand with high bonding force can widely used in PC constructions, PC hollow slabs, nuclear power projects, etc.
- Material: high carbon steel.
- Strand diameter: 4.8 mm - 15.7 mm.
- Tensile strength: different Grade from 1470 MPa - 1860 MPa.
- Surface treatment: indented.
- Standards: GB/T 5223, ASTM A864, BS 5896, EN 10138, etc.
|Appearance||Nominal diameter (mm)||Tensile strength (MPa)||Relaxation (1000h)||Standards|
|Seven wires in left-twist or right-twist with two or three sides indented||8.0, 9.3, 9.53, 11.1, 12.5, 12.7, 12.9, 15.2, 15.24, 15.7.||1770, 1860.||Low relaxation ≤ 2.5%||ASTM A416, BS 5896, EN 1038-3, AS/NZS 4672, GB/T 5224, JIS G 3536, UNE 36094.|
|Two wires in left-twist or right-twist with three sides indented||7.6, 8.6, 9.1.||1725, 1860.||ABNT NBR 7483.|
|4.8, 5.2, 5.8, 6.2, 6.5, 7.5, 8.6.||ASTM A910.|
- High tensile strength and low relaxation.
- Firm connection with concrete.
- Stable construction.
- Saving material.
- Increasing the abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- PC constructions.
- PC hollow slabs.
- Nuclear power projects.
- High-speed railway sleepers.