Plain PC Strand with High Tensile Strength
Plain PC strand, also called plain PC steel strand or plain PC wire strand, is a kind of wire twisted by several plain PC wires. Commonly, it is twisted by two, three or seven wires. The plain PC strand has the advantages of high tensile strength and low relaxation. Therefore its main use is to strengthen the various concrete structures, and to enhance the stability of the buildings.
With high tensile and low relaxation, plain PC strand has a wide application: buildings, bridges, dams, highway, railway sleepers, etc.
With different diameters from 5 mm to 17.8 mm and structures from 1 × 2, 1 × 3, to 1 × 7, plain PC strand can be offered as your requirements.
- Material: high carbon steel.
- Strand diameter: 5.00 mm - 17.80 mm.
- Structure: 1 × 2, 1 × 3, 1 × 7, etc.
- Tensile strength: 1470 MPa, 1570 MPa, 1720 MPa, 1770 MPa, 1860 MPa, 1960 MPa, etc.
- Standard: GB/T 5224-2003, ISO 6934-1991, JIS 3536-1988, ASTM A416-1990, BS 5896-1980, etc.
Applications: The plain PC strand is widely used to strengthen various concrete structures, to enhance the stability of the buildings. It has a wide range of uses, such as bridges, subway, railway sleepers, poles, dams, nuclear power plants, high-rise buildings and houses.